I have an eye twitch. It has been going on for well over 10 days now. According to internet sources I should see a doctor- too bad that costs money and I don’t have any. Below are common causes of an eye twitch:
- Stress – This could be the culprit, I am feeling very stressed. Job hunting, House hunting, Temp job over as of Friday.
- Tiredness- This could also be a partial explanation, I haven’t been sleeping well due to numerous causes.
- Eye strain- Don’t think so.
- Caffeine- I have increased the caffeine intake ever since I got here and discovered Peets Coffee is like legal crack.
- Alcohol- I do drink, but not ever day. Usually save it for the weekend.
- Dry eyes- Nah, they are nice and wet
- Nutritional imbalances- I try to eat my veggies.
- Allergies- Perhaps
- Neurological Disorder- Let’s hope not.
I would really like to get to the bottom of this as it is an unnecessary irritation that I quite frankly, don’t think I can handle for much longer.
The Eye in Question: